Hi there,<BR><BR>I am trying to upload images into my database. I have a working solution to upload one image to the database however when I try to upload 2 images eg one small and one large it does not seem to work.<BR><BR>What I mean:<BR>There is a browse button within the application to allow uploading and writing to the database in conjunction with other details from the fields. This works great<BR><BR>However when I add another browse button, it writes the details of the smaller image into the field of both the small image as well as the large image.<BR><BR>This is the code I am using that is embedded within my application.<BR><BR>&#039;UPLOAD IMAGE (IF ANY) <BR>&#039;-----------------------------------------------<BR><BR> If Uploader.Files.Count &#062; 0 Then<BR> For Each File In Uploader.Files.Items<BR> If (File.FileName&#060;&#062;image) AND (image&#060;&#062;"") then <BR> set fs=CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")<BR> If fs.FileExists(thepath & "\" & image) then fs.DeleteFile(thepath & "\" & image)<BR> set fs=nothing<BR> End If<BR> Next<BR><BR> For Each File In Uploader.Files.Items<BR> File.SaveToDisk thepath<BR> image=File.FileName<BR> Next<BR> End If<BR><BR>&#039;-----------------------------------------------<BR><BR>Please help.<BR><BR>Many thanks.<BR><BR>R.I