Holding javascript variables

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Holding javascript variables

Ace Ventura Guest

Default Holding javascript variables

hi guys<BR> i have a2 radio buttons and a text box.if radio button 2 is clicked,whatever the user has typed in the text box should be cleared,but when the user clicks on the radio button 2,the text box should be filled with the previously cleared values.<BR><BR> is it possible????.

Heaven's Martini Guest

Default anything is possible

Hmm<BR><BR>Well, i am sure there are other ways<BR><BR>but I would set up a hidden field,<BR>when the clear button is clicked,<BR>copy the value into the hidden box,<BR>then when the other is clicked, copy back.<BR><BR>www.irt.org has all you would ever need to accomplish this.<BR>javascript faq

Ace Ventura Guest

Default if only you could be more specific

if only you could be more specific.thanks

Heaven's Martini Guest

Default speaking of specific

Here, this is a more specific URL<BR><BR>http://developer.irt.org/script/script.htm

Ace Ventura Guest

Default but there are 20 things on that page.

but there are 20 things on that page.which one did u mean?.

Heaven's Martini Guest

Default a little effort

radio buttons are part of a<BR><BR>Form<BR><BR>http://developer.irt.org/script/form.htm<BR><BR>a little effort goes a long ways in here.<BR><BR>

Ace Ventura Guest

Default i give up.there are like 100 scripts there.

i give up.there are like 100 scripts there.

guess who? Guest

Default RE: a little effort

Now now HM... you should know that you should have given him the code directly (not a link, he can&#039;t paste that into his project). After all, he&#039;s getting paid to do a job right now, and he can&#039;t be bothered with looking for solutions! What the hell is the matter with you?

Default Hmm....Let me guess....

Heaven's Martini Guest

Default i was trying to..

get a little faith <BR><BR>in peoples work ethic. <BR><BR>Its not like he couldn&#039;t search for radio,text button and then read the 27 faqs, and those guys are near as long winded as BW&#039;s Faqs here.<BR><BR>&#060;/shrug&#062;&#060;faithlost/&#062;