can anyone help me

Thread: can anyone help me

swarnaja Guest

Default can anyone help me

can any one help me in solving my problem? I&#039;ve called the list of values in the dropdown boxes from a table. My problem is in the form when I select one value in one dropdown box, all other dropdowns should automatically display their corresponding values of the same row of that I&#039;ve selected. i&#039;ll be glad if anyone can help me. <BR>thank you<BR> my email:

helper887 Guest

Default RE: can anyone help me

how many boxes do you want to drop down automatically??<BR>i have javascript that can do 1 at a time, but the code is quite complex.<BR><BR>let me know?

pani Guest

yeah what u can do is to write a event to trigger on the change of the value of the listbox like the one in this template<BR><BR>&#060;SCRIPT ID=clientEventHandlersJS LANGUAGE=javascript&#062;<BR>function select1_onchange()<BR>//this is the text in the selected one<BR>var s s=document.f1.select1.options( document.f1.select1.selectedIndex).text <BR>/like this u can get the text value and assign it to some other list box or whatever<BR>--<BR>end function<BR>&#060;/script&#062;<BR><BR><BR><BR><BR>

swarnaja Guest

i want to dropdown 4 boxes automatically.<BR><BR>thanks for your reply

Default Follow the link