Questions about Html Mail

Thread: Questions about Html Mail

Vizido Guest

Default Questions about Html Mail

Hi there.<BR>I did an Html page and I want to send it.<BR>I use Cdnots and I wrote the following:<BR><BR>Dim objmail, fileobj, myFile, strBody<BR>set fileobj=server.createObject("scripting.filesystemO bject")<BR>set myFile=fileobj.opentextfile(server.mapPath("sample .html"))<BR>strBody=ReadAll<BR><BR>set objMail=server.createObject("CDONTS.NewMail")<BR>o bjmail.From="dani"<BR>objmail.To=""<B R>objmail.Subject="hi"<BR>objmail.BodyFormat=0<BR> objmail.MailFormat=0<BR>objmail.Body=strBody<BR>ob jmail.Send<BR>set objmail=nothing <BR>set myFile=nothing<BR>set fileobj=nothing<BR>%&#062;<BR>-----------------------------<BR>I get a blank mail just with the subject but without the body.<BR>Why?<BR>And Second, I want to send an asp code.<BR>I mean I built a code that in the mintue that u open the page I write it in the DB.<BR>So how can I use it in my Mail?<BR>I hope that my questions are cleard enough...<BR><BR><BR>

Default RE: Questions about Html Mail

It&#039;s doing exactly what you are telling it to.<BR><BR>This line makes no sense:<BR><BR>strBody=ReadAll<BR><BR>That&#039;s your problem... oh, and place Option Explicit at the top of your page... you would get an error flagged.