Can anybody tell me what is wrong?

Thread: Can anybody tell me what is wrong?

Moura Guest

Default Can anybody tell me what is wrong?

I&#039m getting the error message:<BR><BR>Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error &#039 80004005&#039 <BR><BR>[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access 97 Driver] Couldn&#039t find file &#039(unknown)&#039. <BR><BR>/asp/teste3_bd.asp, line 7 <BR><BR>and that&#039s the code:<BR><BR>&#060;%<BR>psqQRA=Request.Form("varQR A")<BR>nomeBD="driver={Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb)};dbq=Sentinelas.mdb"<BR>Set conBD = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")<BR>conBD.O pen nomeBD<BR>meuQuery = "select * from Plan1 where QRA LIKE &#039" & psqQRA & "&#039"<BR>Set fonteBD = conBD.Execute(meuQuery)<BR>%&#062;<BR><BR>Please, help me!

Default RE: Can anybody tell me what is wrong?

I&#039ve had this happen before on a maxed-out server. Also had it happen on a regular server where we started messing around with the tables while the web site was still running. You might make sure you have the latest MDAC, and plenty of free resources on the server. A reboot should fix it if it &#039just started happening&#039.<BR><BR>Good luck,<BR><BR>Mike<BR><BR>