HOW TO TURN $6.00 INTO $42,000

Thread: HOW TO TURN $6.00 INTO $42,000

Default HOW TO TURN $6.00 INTO $42,000

[ Home Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Taejeon Vocational Junior College Forum ] [ FAQ ]<BR><BR><BR>Posted by Jeremy Mahoney on April 19, 2001<BR><BR>Do you wanna make lots and LOTS of money? This is an extremely EASY way. In fact, it may be the<BR>only money making "scheme" that actually works. <BR><BR><BR>Turn $6.00 into $42,000, WITH HARDLY ANY this to find out how!!!! READING<BR>THIS COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE!!!! I found this on a bulletin board on bolt and decided to try<BR>it. A little while back, I was browsing through newsgroups and came across an article similar to this<BR>that said you could make thousands of cash within weeks with only an initial investment of $6.00!! So I<BR>thought, "Yeah right, this must be a scam", but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading.<BR>Anyway, it said that you send $1.00 to each of the 6 names and address stated in the article. You then<BR>place your own name and address in the bottom of the list at #6, and post the article in at least 200<BR>newsgroups. (There are thousands) No catch, that was it. So after thinking it over, and talking to a few<BR>people first, I thought about trying it. I figured: "what have I got to lose except 6 stamps and $6.00,<BR>right??" Then I invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!!!… IT WORKED!!!! Within 7 days,<BR>I started getting cash in the mail!! I was shocked!! I figured it would end soon, but the cash just kept<BR>coming in. In my first week, I made about $25.00. By the end of the second week I had made a total<BR>of over $1,000.00!! In the third week I had over $10,000.00 and it&#039;s still growing. This is now my fourth<BR>week and I have made a total of just over $42,000.00 and it&#039;s still coming in rapidly. It&#039;s certainly worth<BR>$6.00, and stamps!! Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, why it works… Also, make<BR>sure you print a copy of this article NOW, so you can get the information off of it as you need it. I<BR>promise you that if you follow the directions exactly, that you will start making more cash than you<BR>thought possible by doing something so easy!!! Suggestion: Read this entire message carefully! (Print it<BR>out or download it) Follow the simple directions and watch the cash come in!! It&#039;s easy. It&#039;s legal. And,<BR>your investment is only $6.00 (plus postage) IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off; it is not indecent; it is<BR>not illegal; and it is virtually no risk - it really works!!!! If all of the following instructions are adhered<BR>to, you will receive extraordinary dividends. PLEASE NOTE: Please follow these directions<BR>EXACTLY, and $50,000 or more can be yours in 20 to 60 days. This program remains successful<BR>because of the honesty and integrity of the participants. Please continue its success by carefully<BR>adhering to the instructions. You will now become part of the Mail Order business. In this business<BR>your product is not solid and tangible, it&#039;s a service. You are in the business of developing Mailing Lists.<BR>Many large corporations are happy to pay big bucks for quality lists. However, the cash made from the<BR>mailing lists is secondary to the income which is made from people like you and me asking to be<BR>included in that list. Here are the 4 easy steps to success: <BR><BR>STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on each piece of paper "PLEASE<BR>PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST". Now get 6 U.S. $1.00 bills and place ONE inside EACH of<BR>the 6 pieces of paper so the bill will not be seen through the envelope (to prevent thievery). Next, place<BR>one paper in each of the 6 envelopes and seal them. You should now have 6 sealed envelopes, each<BR>with a piece of paper stating the above phrase, your name and address, and a $1.00 bill. What you are<BR>doing is creating a service.THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are requesting a legitimate service<BR>and you are paying for it! Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a little worried about the legal<BR>aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed<BR>that it is indeed legal! Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses: <BR><BR>#1) Venus Taylor 1393 Harpst St. Ann Harbor, MI 48104 <BR><BR>#2) Crystal Loy 3826 Marion St. Corpus Christi, TX 78415 <BR><BR>#3) Dorothy Salata 10422 Hayes Ave. Silver Spring MD 20902 <BR><BR>#4) Kevin Ellington 6700 Fannon Drive Bowie MD 20720 <BR><BR>#5) Greg Dickerson 2433 Pickerton Deer Park, TX 77536<BR><BR>#6) Jeremy Mahoney 1811 Englewood Rd,187 Englewood Fl 34223<BR><BR>STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the other names up (6 becomes<BR>5, 5 becomes 4, etc…) and add YOUR name as number6 on the list. <BR><BR>STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as close to original as possible. Now,<BR>post your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups. (I think there are close to 24,000 groups) All you<BR>need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more cash you make! This is perfectly legal. If you<BR>have any doubts, refer to Title 18 Sec. 1302 & 1341 of the Postal lottery laws. Keep a copy of these<BR>steps for yourself and, whenever you need cash, you can use it again and again. PLEASE<BR>REMEMBER that this program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of the<BR>participants and by their carefully adhering to the directions. Look at it this way. If you are of integrity,<BR>the program will continue and the cash that so many others have received will come your way. NOTE:<BR>You may want to retain every name and address sent to you, either on a computer or a hard copy and<BR>keep the notes people send you.This VERIFIES that you are truly providing a service. (Also it might be<BR>a good idea to wrap the $1 bill in dark paper to reduce the risk of mail theft) So, as each post is<BR>downloaded and the directions carefully followed, six members will be reimbursed for their participation<BR>as a List Developer with one dollar each. Your name will move up the list geometrically so that when<BR>your name reaches the #1 position you will be receiving thousands of cash in CASH!!! What an<BR>opportunity for only $6.00 ($1.00 for each of the first six people listed above) Send it now, add your<BR>own name to the list and you&#039;re in business!<BR><BR>------DIRECTIONS----- FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS----------- <BR><BR>STEP 1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own posting. Simply put your cursor at<BR>the beginning of this letter and drag your cursor to the bottom of this document, and select "copy" from<BR>the edit menu. This will copy the entire letter into the computer&#039;s memory. <BR><BR>STEP 2) Open a blank "notepad" file and place your cursor at the top of the blank page. From the edit<BR>menu select "paste". This will paste a copy of the letter into notepad so that you can add your name to<BR>the list. <BR><BR>STEP 3)Save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do your postings in different settings,<BR>you&#039;ll always have this file to go back to. <BR><BR>STEP 4)Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for various newsgroups (on-line forums,<BR>message boards, chat sites, discussions.) <BR><BR>STEP 5) Visit these message boards and post this article as a new message by highlighting the text of<BR>this letter and selecting paste from the edit menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that<BR>everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a particular group, click the post message<BR>button. You&#039;re done with your first one! Congratulations… THAT&#039;S IT! All you have to do is jump to<BR>different newsgroups and post away, after you get the hang of it, it will take about 30 seconds for each<BR>newsgroup!**REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE Cash<BR>YOU WILL MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200** That&#039;s it! You will<BR>begin receiving cash from around the world within days! You may eventually want to rent a P.O. Box<BR>due to the large amount of mail you will receive. If you wish to stay anonymous, you can invent a name<BR>to use, as <BR>long as the postman will deliver it.<BR><BR><BR><BR><BR>Follow Ups:<BR><BR> Re: How to turn $6.00 into $42,000? Fast, Easy and Leagal! No Joke!!! james lipscomb<BR> 23:23:08 3/13/101 (0) <BR><BR><BR><BR> Post a Followup to How to turn $6.00 into $42,000? Fast,<BR> Easy and Leagal! No Joke!!! - Taejeon Vocational Junior<BR> College<BR><BR><BR><BR> <BR><BR><BR><BR>Name : <BR>E-Mail : <BR>Subject: <BR>Comments:<BR><BR>Optional Link URL : <BR>Link Title : <BR>Optional Image URL: <BR><BR> <BR><BR><BR> [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Taejeon Vocational Junior College Forum ] [ FAQ ]

ur a jackass Guest

Default whats w/ all the salesmen???!!!!