I am trying to make a calendar but I keep on getting errors, could any help me out here. <BR>Thanks <BR><BR>Here is my code: <BR>&#060;%@ Language=VBScript %&#062; <BR>&#060;% Option Explicit %&#062; <BR>&#060;!-- #include file="Calendar.asp" --&#062; <BR>&#060;% <BR><BR>Dim MyCalendar <BR>Dim oRecordSet, sSQL <BR>Dim nStartDay, nEndDay, nDay <BR><BR>&#039; Setup the calendar <BR>MyCalendar.Height = 600 <BR>MyCalendar.Width = 650 <BR>MyCalendar.OnDayClick = "javascript:alert(&#039;You&#039;ve just clicked on $date!&#039;)" <BR><BR>&#039; Pull all events from the current month and year <BR>SQL = "SELECT * FROM tblCALENDAR_EVENTS where " & _ <BR> "((datepart(mm, start_date)=" & Month(MyCalendar.GetDate()) & " and " & _ <BR> "datepart(yy, start_date)=" & Year(MyCalendar.GetDate()) & ") or " & _ <BR> "(datepart(mm, end_date)=" & Month(MyCalendar.GetDate()) & " and " & _ <BR> "datepart(yy, end_date)=" & Year(MyCalendar.GetDate()) & "))" <BR><BR>&#039; Open up the database <BR>Set oRecordSet = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset") <BR>&#039; Build the connection string <BR>ConnectionString = "DRIVER=Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb);DBQ=D:aptwebaptwebrootDatabasesCalendar.md b" <BR><BR>&#039; Open the recordset <BR>oRecordSet.Open SQL, ConnectionString <BR><BR>&#039; Add the database events to the calendar <BR>Do Until oRecordSet.EOF <BR><BR>&#039; If the event starts or ends in another month, then clip the date to make it fit within the current month <BR>If Month(oRecordSet("start_date")) &#060; Month(MyCalendar.GetDate()) Then nStartDay = 1 Else nStartDay = Day(oRecordSet("start_date")) <BR>If Month(oRecordSet("end_date")) &#062; Month(MyCalendar.GetDate()) Then nEndDay = MyCalendar.DaysInMonth Else nEndDay = Day(oRecordSet("end_date")) <BR><BR>&#039; Add the event to all the days that it falls on <BR>For nDay = nStartDay To nEndDay <BR>MyCalendar.Days(nDay).AddActivity oRecordSet("event_name"), "skyblue" <BR>Next <BR><BR>oRecordSet.MoveNext <BR>Loop <BR><BR>MyCalendar.Draw() <BR><BR>&#039; Closeup and Cleanup <BR>oRecordSet.Close <BR>Set oRecordSet = Nothing <BR>Set MyCalendar = Nothing <BR>%&#062; <BR>