I&#039;m trying to<BR>connect the website to a remote SQL Server but I&#039;m<BR>getting the following error:<BR><BR> Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers <BR> error &#039;80004005&#039; <BR><BR> [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server] <BR> Login failed for user &#039;NT AUTHORITYANONYMOUS <BR> LOGON&#039;. <BR><BR> /cgi-bin/lookupAck.asp, line 80 <BR><BR>I&#039;m using SQL Server 2000 Beta Version & IIS 4.0. The SQL machine has Win2k OS.<BR>I&#039;m also using a System DSN connection which we set up<BR>in the server machine. The DSN connection (called<BR>sqldata) points to the SQL Server using NT<BR>authentication.<BR><BR>We also created an identical NT account in both IIS &<BR>SQL Server and gave it Allow anonymous access in the<BR>Internet Service Manager.<BR><BR>Here is the connection code in asp:<BR><BR> set db = server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")<BR> db.Open "DSN=sqldata;UID=IUSR_SQLMACHINE;PWD=sql"<BR>< BR>I also tried a DSNless connection with<BR> db.Open "Driver={SQL Server}; Server=SQLMACHINE; " & _<BR> "Database=dwarehouse; UID=IUSR_SQLMACHINE;PWD=sql"<BR><BR>Thanks for your help!<BR>