passing values

Thread: passing values

stella Guest

Default passing values

Hi all,<BR><BR>I&#039;d like to pass the values to the different pages.<BR>Here is the code I am testing.<BR><BR>View = Request.Form("View") <BR>session("View") = View<BR>if View = "Print" then<BR> Response.Redirect "print.asp"<BR>end if <BR><BR>I have to pass all other values when the page redirected to print page.<BR>But I am losing all the values.<BR>How can I keep the values?<BR><BR>Thanks in advance.

Default Add them to the address you are moving to....

View = Request.Form("View") <BR>session("View") = View<BR>if View = "Print" then<BR>Response.Redirect ("print.asp?view=" & view)<BR>end if <BR><BR>-- Whol

John Cass Guest

Default RE: passing values

Send the values on the back of the redirect, ie:<BR><BR>Response.Redirect "print.asp&args1&args2"<BR><BR>Then read them from the query string on the other side.<BR>

stella Guest

Default RE: Add them to the address you are moving to....

It worked but I need to add several values which I want to give each of them a meaningful name instead of making one big combined value.<BR>This is what I tried and got an error.<BR>Response.Redirect ("print.asp?view=" & view & test1 = & display)<BR>How can I name each one of the variable?<BR>

Default You need to include the names...

this string<BR>Response.Redirect ("print.asp?view=" & view & test1 = & display)<BR>sould be written like this...<BR>Response.Redirect ("print.asp?view=" & view & "&test1=" & display)<BR><BR>like that... You have to include them as strings...<BR><BR>-- Whol