reliable asp hosting recommendation?

Thread: reliable asp hosting recommendation?

Default reliable asp hosting recommendation?

can someone recommend a good reliable hosting service for asp websites using access database? thanks!

J. Paul Schmidt Guest

Default RE: Reliable ASP Hosting Recommendation

A Comparison of NT/IIS Web Hosting Companies<BR><BR>Recommended highend Web hosts:,,<BR>Links to host rating sites: (Top 25 Hosts),<BR><BR>Best regards,<BR>-Paul<BR><BR>J. Paul Schmidt, MBA<BR>Databases on the Web<BR><BR>

Default RE: reliable asp hosting recommendation?

Hi,<BR> is one of the best, low cost and reliable asp hosting provider. Check it out at<BR><BR>Raghu.

Troy Ackerman Guest

Default Suggestions

Inexpensive: Innerhost $50<BR>More Expensive: MaximumASP $200<BR><BR>I&#039;ve been with Innerhost for over 1 year. Great service. Problem lies in the fact that I share with other folks who bring down the server on occassion (spammers,loopers,bad rocket scientists). MaximumASP claims to have eliminated this problem with shared environments.

Default RE: reliable asp hosting recommendation?<BR>They have a free hosting service, ASP and Database support, as well as a fee-based hosting service, with that and much more.<BR>Their free service is quite nice, if somewhat slow.

Another frank Guest

Default RE: reliable asp hosting recommendation?

I&#039;m looking for a host myself, I&#039;m contemplating using Does anybody have any experience with them?<BR><BR>What has everyone&#039;s experience been on dealing with customer/technical support to find out what version of software you host is running etc. I talked to one company and got verly little info, I&#039;m basically trying to find out if their scripting engine supports classes, and what version of the xmlDOM they are using.