Enable the Refresh button

Thread: Enable the Refresh button

Default Enable the Refresh button

&#060;form action="&#060;%= Application("Site")%&#062;home.asp?option=posted" method="post" name="ss"&#062;home.asp <BR>&#060;input type="submit" value="submit" name ="submit"&#062;<BR>&#060;/form&#062;<BR>&#060;%<BR>if Request("option")="posted" then<BR> ----some code<BR>end if<BR>%&#062;<BR>when i am clicking the home.asp it is doing some functionality<BR>But when we want to do refresh the form it will again doing the same functionality.<BR><BR>I want to clear the url.<BR>Please help me

Default RE: Enable the Refresh button

try adding another submit button to your form<BR><BR>&#060;input type="submit" value="clear" name ="submit"&#062; <BR><BR><BR>and you could modify the code that chex to see if you have pressed the button named "submit" with the value "clear" or the "submit" button with the value "submit"<BR><BR>if it&#039;s "clear" then it Redirects to the page without "Posting"<BR><BR><BR>if Request("submit") & "" ="submit" then<BR>----some code<BR>else<BR> Response.Redirect Application("Site")%&#062;home.asp<BR>end if<BR><BR>does this help, or have i misunderstood your q?<BR>