Hello,<BR>I am trying to connect to an Access database that I have secured with an administrator account. The connection string I am using has worked for me in all of the other pages I have created, and even in an unsecured version of the database I am currently using, but I don&#039;t know how to put in the username and password to the connection string. I believe it is a DSN-less connection. Could someone out there tell me what I need to do?<BR>Here is what I am using:<BR><BR> sub OpenConnection()<BR> DatabaseNameStr = "test.mdb"<BR> DatabaseLocationStr = Left(Request.ServerVariables("PATH_TRANSLATED"), _<BR> InstrRev(Request.ServerVariables("PATH_TRANSLATED" ), _<BR> "\") _<BR> )<BR> ConnectionStr = "DBQ=" & _<BR> DatabaseLocationStr & _<BR> DatabaseNameStr & _<BR> ";DefaultDir="& _<BR> DatabaseLocationStr & _<BR> ";Driver={Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb)};"<BR><BR> set Conn = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")<BR> Conn.Open(ConnectionStr)<BR> End Sub<BR><BR>The username is "User" and the password is "password".<BR>I logged in to the database using that info, and I could get access to all of the info.<BR><BR>Thanks.