Baffled...Need help!

Thread: Baffled...Need help!

Default Baffled...Need help!

I am trying to append a value "score" into my "information" table and into my tutorial3 field, I am using a session in order to enter in this value to correspond to the correct user. <BR><BR>Having entered this code: <BR><BR><BR>&#060;% <BR>Dim userID, objCommand <BR>userID = Session("ID") <BR>Dim SQL <BR>Set objCommand = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Command") <BR>objCommand.CommandText = "Information" <BR>objCommand.CommandType = adCmdTable<BR>objCommand.Parameters.Append objCommand.CreateParameter("score", 200, &H0001, 20) <BR>objCommand("score") = score <BR>objCommand.ActiveConnection = objConn <BR>objCommand.execute <BR>SQL="UPDATE Information SET Tutorial_3=" & score & " WHERE userID =" & Session("ID") <BR>objconn.execute SQL <BR>%&#062; <BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR>I obtain the error:<BR><BR>Too few parameters Expected 1<BR><BR><BR>I&#039;m baffled...According to my error it says that the last line of the code is the error.can anyone explain to me where i am going wrong or offer any ideas regarding the rectification of this problem.

Default RE: Baffled...Need help!

&nbsp;<BR>have a look at: it looks like one of your columns is referred to by the wrong name<BR>