New website.

Thread: New website.

Mort Guest

Default New website.

OK, I&#039;d like to start a new website. I have a sound idea for it and am passionate about seeing it up and running. There is one trouble however: I do not have the time nor the skills to do the necessary ASP coding and am looking for an entry-level programmer in need of experience and who feels like working for nothing. I will provide all you need in terms of webspace etc. but cannot provide financial help. If anyone would like more details, please e-mail me: I am sure this is an easy project to complete and would therefore accept help from programmers with any level of expertise.<BR><BR>Thanks!

Dragos B. Guest

Default RE: New website.

Hi, I sent you a message on your email account, but it told me that account it didn&#039;t exist. Please contact me at .<BR>Thanks.

hi mort,<BR><BR> I shall help you out in any possible way. You can mail me up at I am a web developer with 3 years of experience in web related technologies. You could get in touch with me and let me know about the details of your web site.<BR><BR>thanks and waiting for your reply,<BR>raghu

asrar raja Guest

Default RE: New website. - Get my skills for free

hi, i develop anything relating to the internet, i develop asp pages, cold fusion pages, and even jsp pages...i am willing to work for free for anyone on any project in this field...Recently i have been busy starting my own technology website but i do this in my spare time so it shouldn&#039;t affect any projects submitted to me...Thanks and get in touch with me if anyone wants free help for desiging a site..My e-mail is: or See ya!!

suhu Guest

I am interested to help if possible. Send me more details to