multiple window.onload events

Thread: multiple window.onload events

Default multiple window.onload events

I have a page with a script in the HEAD section of the code, and another script within the body. Both have window.onload calls, but obviously, the second call overrides the firs. How can I call multiple functions with window.onload? TIA<BR><BR>Tom

Default RE: multiple window.onload events

say you have two functions in a script block in the &#060;HEAD&#062; of your page called bill() and fred()<BR><BR>you can call them both , along with any other functions you care to call, in the&#060;BODY&#062; tag - without using window.onLoad() - by listing the required functions separated by semicolons, eg<BR><BR>&#060;BODY onLoad="window.resizeTo(800,600);window.moveTo(0,0 );bill();fred()"&#062;

bruceM Guest

Default Delete a folder on the Server?

How about running a script that will delete a folder on the server? What I have now is:<BR>function delFolder()<BR>{<BR> var fso; <BR> fso = new ActiveXObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject");<BR> fso.DeleteFolder("D:\website\par4form\forms");<BR> }<BR><BR>This works great as long as you are sitting at the server the script doesn&#039;t function if you are a user at another work station. I thought that this would delete the file on the d: partition of the server, it tries to delete off of the users d: drive any suggestions??

Dan Evans Guest

Default RE: Delete a folder on the Server?

Thinking about it, this is client side code. It can&#039;t see the server and thus can&#039;t touch it. I would assume that the only way to do what you want is to use server side script<BR><BR>I may be wrong though, I don&#039;t use the FSO much<BR><BR>-Dan Evans