Pop-up window

Thread: Pop-up window

Default Pop-up window

I have a link when user clicks on that a new window opens but it opens on top of the screen.i want that to open at the same location where the user clicks.<BR>Can anyone please tell me how to do this.

Default RE: something like xpos=200, ypos=300...

Not sure the exact code for window opening where you want it but I know I have seen it before, you use something like xpos=200, ypos=300(not sure if this is the exact code) this is the coordinates of the windows screen . I use pop up windows too and you can set parameters on your function such as....<BR>&#060;script LANGUAGE="JavaScript"&#062;<BR> function CustomWin (site)<BR> {<BR> NewWin=window.open(site,&#039;NewWin&#039;,<BR> &#039;toolbar=no,resizable=yes,scrollbars=yes,stat us=no,width=400,height=800&#039;);<BR> }<BR> <BR>&#060;/script&#062;<BR><BR>

Jason Guest

Default use left=xx and top=xx

Use window.open just like Jose showed, but add left and top, like this:<BR><BR>NewWin=window.open(site,&#039;NewWin& #039;,<BR>&#039;toolbar=no,resizable=yes,scrollbar s=yes,status=no,width=400,height=800,left=100,top= 100&#039;);<BR><BR>Then just build the string you pass into window.open to have the left and top parameters you find by using xpos and ypos (i&#039;m not sure on the exact code either, hehe).<BR><BR>If you find something that works, post the code back here, I&#039;d like to see it!