Looking for ASP Developer in Wash-DC Area

Thread: Looking for ASP Developer in Wash-DC Area

Seth Berger Guest

Default Looking for ASP Developer in Wash-DC Area

We are looking for an ASP Developer in the Washington DC area. We are small company located in Bethesda MD looking for a driven, and talented ASP developer with strong background of HTML, Javascript, CSS, DHTML and SQL Server. The developer would be needed from 20-40 hours per week. <BR><BR>Candidates should be comfortable leading projects from start to finish, including functional spec writing, time estimating, work distribution, all the way through QA and launch. <BR><BR>If you are interested please contact Seth Berger at sberger@estco.net or 301-657-9332. You can learn more about the company at http://www.estco.net

vimona Guest

Default RE: Looking for ASP Developer in Wash-DC Area

Are you willing to Sponsor H1? Please reply on vimonas@yahoo.com

Default RE: Looking for ASP Developer in Wash-DC Area

Hi,<BR> Iam Lijesh Jamal, currently working as Senior Software Engineer for firstsource Corp, a CA based b2b/b2C e-commerce solution provider.My expertise lies in three-tier Internet, Intranet and Client-Server application development and deployment using COM, DCOM and ActiveX Technology with ASP,IIS, Visual Basic 6.0/5.0,Crystal Reports,Visual InterDev 6.0, HTML, VBScript, JavaScript, MS-SQLServer 7.0 and MS-Access using the latest tools and technologies.I have more than 3 years of professional experience . I am currently in charge of administration of 12 web servers running 65 web sites in production environment in addition to development.<BR> Please consider this letter of introduction as a strong expression of my interest in exploring employment opportunities within or through your organization as an Developer. The enclosed resume supports my qualification and abilities. <BR> I have done my 4 year Electronics Engineering Degree with first class from a reputed institution.<BR> I shall be grateful if you could give me an opportunity to meet you to further discuss my qualifications as well as to learn about your requirements and organizational objectives.<BR>I look forward to hearing from you soon and appreciate your time and consideration of my Candidature. <BR>Iam available now.<BR> <BR>Thanks & Regards,<BR>Lijesh Jamal<BR>Home:310-214-6780<BR>Cell:949-278-6276<BR>Email:lijeshjamal@mailcity.com<BR>