Selecting Multiple Entries in List Boxt (Or Combo

Thread: Selecting Multiple Entries in List Boxt (Or Combo

Stoney Guest

Default Selecting Multiple Entries in List Boxt (Or Combo

Hey guys, <BR><BR>I&#039;m currently Studying Information Technology at TAFE in australia. For my final diploma I have to design a Student database for the I.T Sector of tafe that can be accessed over the internet or the local intranet. I&#039;ve decided to use Data Access pages to do this, so there will probably be many questions that i&#039;ll need to ask over the next few months. A question I have at the moment is this:<BR><BR>Is it possible to select multiple entries in a List box or a combo box? I have a form that displays the different IT classes in a list box and selecting them allows you to print the roll for that class. BUT, it only allows you to print one at a time, instead of being able to select multiple entries and printing them all at once.<BR><BR>I could get around this buy using multiple radio buttons but that would be a clumsy setup.<BR><BR>Any ideas would be appreciated.....Thanks

Default Boy, do you have a LOT of reading to do...

Go find a GOOD HTML reference...on line is fine...such as here:<BR><BR><BR><BR>Find the docs for SELECT (on that page, click on FORMS in left hand frame and then on SELECT in list of things under forms in right hand frame).<BR><BR>Read about *all* the properties of SELECT.<BR><BR>If you need to ask a question like this, then you need to QUICKLY get a whole bunch of good reference material gathered!<BR><BR>It took me 3 clicks in my browser to get to that spot, since I already had the URL above in my favorites. If you have to wait to get an answer out of this forum (THREE HOURS in this case...and you were lucky, since you are running on Aussie time and there are relatively few of us idiot Americans still up and functioning at this hour) for every little question like this, it will take you TEN years to finish this shoool year instead of one.<BR><BR>Here&#039;s a few other links I keep in my favorites:<BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR>And, when desparate:<BR>

Stoney Guest

Default RE: Boy, do you have a LOT of reading to do...

Thanks very much bill for the reply, Thats going to help me out heaps!