Thread: infiniteriches

Chandana Chowdhury Guest

Default infiniteriches

REAL STORY!!! 04/09/2001 04:39:35 <BR> By: "mrinalini" <BR> THIS REALLY CAN MAKE YOU EASY MONEY!! IT WORKS!!! <BR> <BR>why not try it? u dont have much to lose!!<BR><BR>A little while back, I was browsing through websites for online jobs,<BR>and came across an article like this that said you could make thousands<BR>of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of $6.00! So I thought," sure, this is BS". But I was curious.<BR><BR>Anyway, it said that you send $1.00 to each of the 6 names and address stated in the<BR>article. You then place your own name and address in the bottom of the list at #6, and<BR>post the article least 200 times, posting my e-mail is also fine. (There are millions) That was it.<BR><BR>I thought about trying it. I figured what have I got to lose except $6.00, right? Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of it all. <BR>The source where i had got the information from had checked it out with the U.S. Post Office to check if there was anything illegal(1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is<BR>indeed legal! <BR><BR>Then I invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!!... within 7 days, I started getting money in the mail! I was shocked! I figured it would end soon, but the money<BR>just kept coming in. In my first week, I made about $15.00. By the end of the second week I had made a total of over 100.00! In the third week I had over 1000.00 and it&#039;s<BR>still growing. This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of just over 5000.00 and it&#039;s still coming in rapidly. <BR><BR>It&#039;s certainly worth $6.00. I have spent morethan that on worse!! Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, why it works....also,make<BR>sure you print a copy of this article NOW, so you can get the information off of it as<BR>you need it.<BR><BR>YOU MUST FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS EXACTLY TO ACHIEVE POSITIVE RESULTS!!!<BR><BR>STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on each piece of paper: "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST." <BR>Now, get 6 US $1.00 bills and place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of paper so the bill will not be seen through the envelope to prevent thievery. <BR>Next, place one paper in each of the 6 envelopes and seal them. You should now have 6 sealed envelopes, each with a piece of paper stating the above phrase, your name and address, and a $1.00 bill. <BR>What you are doing is creating a service by this. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses: <BR><BR><BR><BR>#1) John Kautman Jr. 4661 W. Mcrae Way Glendale, AZ 85308<BR>#2) Richard Robinson 5416 Point Villa Dr. Lighthouse Point, FL 33064<BR>#3) T.J Terrell , 5432 Palm Circle Trailwood , N. Charleston S.C. 29418<BR>#4) Bradley Hart 1337 Josephine st. Berkeley, California 94703<BR>#5) Kevin Lawson 3227 Fruitwood Lane Jacksonville, FL 32277<BR>#6) Chandana Chowdhury 20/A ConventRd,P.O,Entally,Calcutta700014,W.B-INDIA<BR><BR>STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the other<BR>names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...) and add YOUR Name as number 6 on<BR>the list. <BR><BR>STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as close to<BR>original as possible. Now, post your amended article at least 200 times. (I<BR>think there is close to 24,000 groups) All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post,<BR>the more money you make!<BR><BR>---DIRECTIONS ----- HOW TO POST------------<BR><BR>Step 1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own posting.<BR>Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and drag your cursor to the bottom<BR>of this document, and select &#039;copy&#039; from the edit menu. This will copy the entire<BR>letter into the computers memory. <BR><BR>Step 2) Open a blank &#039;notepad&#039; file and place your cursor at the top of<BR>the blank page. From the &#039;edit&#039; menu select &#039;paste&#039;. This will paste a copy of<BR>the letter into notepad so that you can add your name to the list. <BR><BR>Step 3) Save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do your<BR>postings in different sittings, you&#039;ll always have this file to go back to. <BR><BR>Step 4) Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for various<BR>newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions.)<BR><BR>Step 5) Visit these message boards and post this article as a new message by<BR>highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste from the edit menu. Fill in the<BR>Subject, this will be the header that everyone sees as they scroll through the list of<BR>postings in a particular group, click the post message button. You&#039;re done with your first<BR>one! <BR><BR>Congratulations...THAT&#039;S IT! All you have to do is jump to different newsgroups<BR>and post away. After you get the hang of it, it will take about 30 seconds for each<BR>newsgroup! <BR>**REMEMBER, THE MORE POSTS, THE MORE MONEY YOU<BR>WILL MAKE!!<BR>BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200** That&#039;s it! <BR>You will begin receiving money from around the world within days! You may<BR>eventually want to rent a P.O.Box due to the large amount of mail you will receive. If you<BR>wish to stay anonymous, you can invent a name to use, as long as the postman will deliver<BR>it.<BR>**JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT.** <BR><BR>Now the WHY part: Out of 200 postings, say I receive only 5 replies (a very<BR>low example). So then I made $5.00 with my name at #6 on the letter. Now, each of the 5<BR>persons who just sent me $1.00 make the MINIMUM 200 postings, each with my name at #5 and<BR>only<BR>5 persons respond to each of the original 5, that is another $25.00 for me. Those 25<BR>each make 200 MINIMUM posts with my name at #4 and only 5 replies each, I will bring in<BR>an additional $125.00! Now, those 125 persons turn around and post the MINIMUM<BR>200 with my name at #3 and only receive 5 replies each, I will make an additional $626.00! OK,<BR>now here is the fun part. Each of those 625 persons post a MINIMUM 200 letters with my name at<BR>#2 and they each only receive 5 replies, that just made me $3,125.00!!! Those 3,125<BR>persons will all deliver this message to 200 newsgroups with my name at #1 and if still 5<BR>persons per 200 newsgroups react I will receive $15,625,00! With an original investment of only<BR>$6.00! AMAZING!<BR><BR>When your name is no longer on the list, you just take the latest posting in<BR>the newsgroups, and send out another $6.00 to names on the list, putting your name<BR>at number 6 again. And start posting again. The thing to remember is, do you<BR>realize that Thousands of people all over the world are joining the internet and reading<BR>these articles everyday, JUST LIKE YOU are now!! <BR><BR>So can you afford $6.00 and see if it really works??<BR>I think so... People have said, "what if the plan is played out and no one<BR>sends you the money? So what! What are the chances of that happening when there are<BR>tons of new honest users and new honest people who are joining the internet and<BR>newsgroups everday and are willing to give it a try? Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000<BR>new users, every day, with thousands of those joining the actual internet. Remember, play<BR>FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will work. <BR><BR>Truly this is just people helping out other people, call it a sign of community.<BR><BR><BR><BR>dont forget 2 take out a printout!<BR><BR><BR><BR><BR> <BR><BR> <BR><BR>Copyright © 2001 Times Internet Limited. All rights reserved. &#124 Terms of Use &#124 Feedback &#124 Sitemap <BR>

<EOP> Guest

Default SPAM!!!! GET OUT OF HERE A-HOLE!

Default infinitebollox !

Go away and get a life