ServerXMLHTTP/ XMLHTTP errors.

Thread: ServerXMLHTTP/ XMLHTTP errors.

Daniel Newman Guest

Default ServerXMLHTTP/ XMLHTTP errors.

Hi all,<BR><BR>I&#039;ve been struggling with using the http objects on our server. On our test server, the following code works fine, but on the live server, I get a Server.CreateObject error at # below.<BR><BR>Set objHTTP = Server.CreateObject("MSXML2.XMLHTTP")<BR>Set objXML = Server.CreateObject("MSXML2.DOMDocument")<BR>objHT TP.Open sMethod, sSource, False<BR># --- objHTTP.send()<BR>objXML.loadXML(objHTTP.responseT ext)<BR>Response.write objXML.xml<BR><BR>I use objHTTP.readyState to try and debug. After the .Open command, the readyState is equal to 1 (which is correct), but as soon as I call the .Send, the application crashes. I&#039;ve tried to implement a (Do Until objHTTP.readyState = 4), but this is unsuccessful. <BR><BR>The server is running win NT 4, with MSXML parser v3. It is all registered correctly, but wondered if there was anything I should be looking for on the server?<BR><BR>I&#039;ve tried creating the server-safe version of MSXML2.ServerXMLHTTP, but I get a Server.Createobject failure here also, even though this is in the regsitry, and I&#039;ve run proxycfg to fix the initial errors I was getting!<BR><BR>Help would be greatly appreciated, as I&#039;ve been getting no where with this for a week now, and not happy ;-(<BR><BR>Thanks,<BR><BR>Daniel Newman.

Default RE: ServerXMLHTTP/ XMLHTTP errors.

Look through the errors collection of the XML object and list these - this will help you debug what is happening !