The handling of radio buttons.

Thread: The handling of radio buttons.

Bertil Wennerblom Guest

Default The handling of radio buttons.

I would like to publish on my webb-site 4 rows and 12 columns of<BR>radio buttons where people can book a time for an exercise test.<BR>Once the massage is submitted, the check-mark in the button should be permanent so that the next customer can see thar that time is occupied.I have not been able to realize this neither in<BR>HTML nor in ASP.Could someone tell a beginner how to do??

Default RE: The handling of radio buttons.

You need a descision structure that will tell it weather or not the checkbox or radio button is "checked"<BR><BR>&#039;First retrieve the status of the radio button from the last <BR>&#039;time they visited, or whatever, I am showing a recordset<BR> strconnect<BR>set objrec = objconn.execute(SQL)<BR>if objrec("radiodate") = true then<BR> response.write("&#060;input type=""radio"" name=""radiodate"" value=""true"" checked&#062;")<BR>else<BR> response.write("&#060;input type=""radio"" name=""radiodate"" value=""true""&#062;")<BR>end if<BR>objconn.close<BR>set objrec = nothing<BR><BR>This is a simple example, but it is the basic idea...<BR><BR>-- Whol