Printer Head & Foot

Thread: Printer Head & Foot

Siju Guest

Default Printer Head & Foot

How to programmatically avoid printing header and footer which is given the Browser Page Setup

Wholsa Guest

Default It is not possible....

I have researched the same exact question, and came to the conclusion that it is not possible... You can use cascading style sheets to do page breaks and things like that, but there is no way to turn off the browser header and footer...<BR><BR>-- Whol

Siju Guest

Default RE: It is not possible....

Then what about downloading a VBS on body load. I have made VBS to Enable and disable . Tell me how to use this. I am not able to run this.<BR>Disable.VBS<BR>------------<BR>Dim WSHShell<BR>Set WSHShell = WScript.CreateObject("WScript.Shell")<BR>WSHShell. RegWrite "HKCUSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerPagesetupHeader",""<BR>WSHShell.RegWrite "HKCUSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerPagesetupFooter", ""<BR><BR><BR>Enable.VBS<BR>-----------<BR>Dim WSHShell<BR>Set WSHShell = WScript.CreateObject("WScript.Shell")<BR>WSHShell. RegWrite "HKCUSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerPagesetupHeader", "&w&bPage &p of &P"<BR>WSHShell.RegWrite "HKCUSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerPagesetupFooter", "&u&b&d"<BR>