<FORM>...</FORM> validation

Thread: <FORM>...</FORM> validation

Default <FORM>...</FORM> validation

Simple question for a pro!<BR>i want to make sure that the user enters all the textBox befor sending the form. i&#039m using VBscript to perform my validation<BR>Here&#039s the trick, do i put the <BR>&#060;SCRIPT language="vbscript"&#062;<BR>Dim rep<BR>Sub ..._click()<BR>IF txt1.value AND txt2.value AND txt3.value = " " THEN<BR>rep = msgbox("Please enter all the fields",0,"ERROR")<BR>END IF<BR>END SUB<BR>&#060;/SCRIPT&#062;<BR>tags inside the form or outside because i&#039ve triyed both and it gave me this error!<BR><BR>Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error &#039 80040e0c&#039 <BR><BR>No command has been set for the command object <BR><BR>/ASP/Mont.asp, line 25 <BR>It looks like if the VBscript ins&#039t executed and the .asp page is loaded<BR>

Brad Kingsley Guest

Default RE: <FORM>...</FORM> validatio

I don&#039t think that error has to do with the code snippet you provided. What is link 25 in the asp page?<BR><BR>~Brad Kingsley, MCP - NT, IIS4<BR>Reliable Windows NT Web Hosting<BR>ORCS Web, Inc - http://www.ORCSWeb.com<BR>