Get text and put it into asp code

Thread: Get text and put it into asp code

Charlih Chen Guest

Default Get text and put it into asp code

Dear ALL:<BR> I have encounter the following problem.<BR>All I try to do is to get filename.asp?name1=content1&name2=content2<BR>and put name1, name2 and content1, content2 into recordset as following format.<BR><BR>&#039; URL parameters Parse <BR>QueryString = Request.ServerVariables("QUERY_STRING")<BR>ParamLi st = Split( QueryString, "&" )<BR><BR>recordset.AddNew<BR><BR>For I = 0 To UBound(ParamList)-1<BR>Param = Split(ParamList(I), "=")<BR><BR>recordset("Param(0)") = "Param(1)"<BR>&#039; ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^<BR>&#039; Problem is as above. How to make it work?<BR><BR>Next<BR><BR>recordset.Update

Default RE: Get text and put it into asp code

I have bever seen that done but at the least you need to remove the double quotes but even then all you will get are it will not work because at best you would get <BR><BR>0 = name1<BR>1 = content1&name2<BR>3 = content2<BR><BR>I am not sure if name1 and name2 are variables along with content1 and content2 if then then do this<BR>filename.asp?name1=&#060;%=content1%&#062; &name2=&#060;%=content2%&#062;<BR><BR>else do<BR><BR>filename.asp?vals=&#060;%=name1 & "," & content1 & "," & name2 & "," & content2%&#062; <BR><BR>ParamList = Split(Request.QueryString("vals"), ",")<BR><BR><BR>Sql="Insert Into TableName (&#039;" & ParamList(0) & "&#039;, &#039;" & ParamList(2) & "&#039;) Value (&#039;" & ParamList(1) & "&#039;, &#039;" & ParamList(3) & "&#039;);"<BR><BR>YourDBConnection.Execute Sql<BR><BR>that should work <BR><BR>