turn $6 to $6000

Thread: turn $6 to $6000

pat mills Guest

Default turn $6 to $6000

I found this on a bulletin board and decided to try it. A little <BR> while back, I was browsing through a message board, just like you <BR> are now, and came across an article similar to this that said you <BR> could make thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial <BR> investment of $6.00! So I thought, "Yeah right, this must be a <BR> scam", but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading. <BR> Anyway, it said that you send $1.00 to each of the 6 names and <BR> address stated in the article. You then place your own name and <BR> address in the bottom of the list at #6, and post the article in at <BR> least 200 newsgroups. (There are thousands) No catch, that was it. <BR> So after thinking it over, and talking to a few people first, I <BR> thought about trying it. I figured: "what have I got to lose except <BR> 6 stamps and $6.00, right?" Then I invested the measly $6.00. Well <BR> GUESS WHAT!?... within 7 days, I started getting money in the mail! <BR> I was shocked! I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept <BR> coming in. In my first week, I made about $25.00. By the end of the <BR> second week I had made a total of over $1,000.00! In the third week <BR> I had over $10,000.00 and it&#039;s still growing. This is now my fourth <BR> week and I have made a total of just over $42,000.00 and it&#039;s still <BR> coming in rapidly. It&#039;s certainly worth $6.00, and 6 stamps, I have <BR> spent more than that on the !! Let me tell you how this works and <BR> most importantly, WHY it works... Also, make sure you print a copy <BR> of this article NOW, so you can get the information off of it as you <BR> need it. I promise you that if you follow the directions exactly, <BR> that you will start making more money than you thought possible by <BR> doing something so easy! Suggestion: Read this entire message <BR> carefully! (print it out or download it.) Follow the simple <BR> directions and watch the money come in! It&#039;s easy. It&#039;s legal. And, <BR> your investment is only $6.00 (Plus postage) <BR><BR> IMPORTANT: This is not a - ; it is not ; it is not illegal; and it <BR> is 99% no risk - it really works! If all of the following <BR> instructions are adhered to, you will receive extraordinary <BR> dividends. <BR><BR> PLEASE NOTE: Please follow these directions EXACTLY, and $50,000 or <BR> more can be yours in 20 to 60 days. This program remains successful <BR> because of the honesty and integrity of the participants. Please <BR> continue its success by carefully adhering to the instructions. You <BR> will now become part of the Mail Order business. In this business <BR> your product is not solid and tangible, it&#039;s a service. You are in <BR> the business of developing Mailing Lists. Many large corporations <BR> are happy to pay big bucks for quality lists. However, the money <BR> made from the mailing lists is secondary to the income which is made <BR> from people like you and me asking to be included in that list. Here <BR> are the 4 easy steps to success: <BR><BR> STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on <BR> each piece of paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST." Below <BR> that, write your name and your address. Now get 6 US $1.00 bills and <BR> place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of paper so the bill will not <BR> be seen through the envelope (to prevent thievery). Next, place one <BR> paper in each of the 6 envelopes and seal them. You should now have <BR> 6 sealed envelopes, each with a piece of paper stating the above <BR> phrase, your name and address, and a $1.00 bill. What you are doing <BR> is creating a service. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are requesting <BR> a legitimate service and you are paying for it! Like most of us I <BR> was a little skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects <BR> of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office <BR> (1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal. Mail <BR> the 6 envelopes to the following addresses: <BR><BR> #1) Patrick Mills 3507 Greenwood Dr. Augusta,Ga 30906<BR><BR> #2) M. McMaster 17762 S Tacoma Mounds, OK 74047 <BR><BR> #3) S. Lackey 639 Pheasant Run Virginia Beach, Va. 23452 <BR><BR> #4) E. DiFranco 160 S. Virgil Ave. APT. 118 Los Angeles, CA 90004 <BR><BR> #5) M. Fullerton 626 Plantation Blvd. West River, Md 20778 <BR><BR> #6) Dustin Tyndall 1033 Cooper St. Kingsport, TN 37665<BR><BR> STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move <BR> the other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...) and add YOUR <BR> Name as number 6 on the list. <BR><BR> STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as <BR> close to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at <BR> least 200 newsgroups. (I think there are close to 24,000 groups) All <BR> you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you <BR> make! You won&#039;t get very much unless you post like crazy. :) This is <BR> perfectly legal! If you have any doubts, refer to Title 18 Sec. 1302 <BR> & 1341 of the Postal laws. Keep a copy of these steps for yourself <BR> and, whenever you need money, you can use it again, and again. <BR><BR> PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains successful because of the <BR> honesty and integrity of the participants and by their carefully <BR> adhering to the directions. Look at it this way. If you are of <BR> integrity, the program will continue and the money that so many <BR> others have received will come your way. <BR><BR> NOTE: You may want to retain every name and address sent to you, <BR> either on a computer or hard copy and keep the notes people send <BR> you. This VERIFIES that you are truly providing a service. (Also, it <BR> might be a good idea to wrap the $1 bill in dark paper to reduce the <BR> risk of mail theft.) So, as each post is downloaded and the <BR> directions carefully followed, six members will be reimbursed for <BR> their participation as a List Developer with one dollar each. Your <BR> name will move up the list geometrically so that when your name <BR> reaches the #1 position you will be receiving thousands of dollars <BR> in CASH!!! What an opportunity for only $6.00 ($1.00 for each of the <BR> first six people listed above) Send it now, add your own name to the <BR> list and you&#039;re in business! <BR><BR> ---DIRECTIONS ----- FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS------------ Step <BR> 1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own <BR> posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and <BR> drag your cursor to the bottom of this document, and select &#039;copy&#039; <BR> from the edit menu. This will copy the entire letter into the <BR> computer&#039;s memory. <BR><BR> Step 2) Open a blank &#039;notepad&#039; file and place your cursor at the top <BR> of the blank page. From the &#039;edit&#039; menu select &#039;paste&#039;. This will <BR> paste a copy of the letter into notepad so that you can add your <BR> name to the list. Step 3) Save your new notepad file as a .txt file. <BR> If you want to do your postings in different settings, you&#039;ll always <BR> have this file to go back to. <BR><BR> Step 4) Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for <BR> various newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites, <BR> discussions.) <BR><BR> Step 5) Visit these message boards and post this article as a new <BR> message by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste <BR> from the edit menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the header <BR> that everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a <BR> particular group, click the post message button. You&#039;re done with <BR> your first one! Congratulations...THAT&#039;S IT! All you have to do is <BR> jump to different newsgroups and post away, after you get the hang <BR> of it, it will take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup! **REMEMBER, <BR> THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE! BUT <BR> YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200** That&#039;s it! You will begin <BR> receiving money from around the world within days! You may <BR> eventually want to rent a P.O.Box due to the large amount of mail <BR> you will receive. If you wish to stay anonymous, you can invent a <BR> name to use, as long as the postman will deliver it. **JUST MAKE <BR> SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT.** Now, each of the 5 persons who <BR> just sent me $1.00 make the MINIMUM 200 postings, each with my name <BR> at #5 and only 5 persons respond to each of the original 5, that is <BR> another $25.00 for me, now those 25 each make 200 MINIMUM posts with <BR> my name at #4 and only 5 replies each, I will bring in an additional <BR> $125.00! Now, those 125 persons turn around and post the MINIMUM 200 <BR> with my name at #3 and only receive 5 replies each, I will make an <BR> additional $625.00! OK, now here is the fun part, each of those 625 <BR> persons post a MINIMUM 200 letters with my name at #2 and they each <BR> only receive 5 replies, that just made me $3,125.00!!! Those 3,125 <BR> persons will all deliver this message to 200 newsgroups with my name <BR> at #1 and if still 5 persons per 200 newsgroups react I will receive <BR> $15,625,00! With an original investment of only $6.00! AMAZING! When <BR> your name is no longer on the list, you just take the latest posting <BR> in the newsgroups, and send out another $6.00 to names on the list, <BR> putting your name at number 6 again. And start posting again. The <BR> thing to remember is: do you realize that thousands of people all <BR> over the world are joining the internet and reading these articles <BR> everyday?, JUST LIKE YOU are now!! So, can you afford $6.00 and see <BR> if it really works?? I think so... People have said, "what if the <BR> plan is played out and no one sends you the money? So what! What are <BR> the chances of that happening when there are tons of new honest <BR> users and new honest people who are joining the internet and <BR> newsgroups everyday and are willing to give it a try? Estimates are <BR> at 20,000 to 50,000 new users, every day, with thousands of those <BR> joining the actual internet. Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and <BR> this will really work. <BR>

ASP'S Guest

Default DON'T OPEN, SPAM <EOF>