Check boxes

Thread: Check boxes

Default Check boxes

Hi, I am developing an online cost estimation system for architecture students. I have a database of materials and their costs in a database. I am able to display the cost items but I am not sure how to generate check boxes dynamically, so that students can select the items they need and add to their project.<BR>This is pretty much like an on line store where you select items and add them to your basket. I am not sure how to generate the check boxes next to each item and pass the values to the next page. If any one can provide a solution, that will be of great help to me.<BR><BR>Thanks -<BR><BR>Kiran

Default ASPFAQs, category Databases, General

The link to the ASPFAQs is at the top left of this page.<BR><BR>You might also want to look at and the database lessons.<BR><BR>Or read any of the good books on ASP.<BR><BR>This is one of those seemingly easy questions that has so many answers possible that it would almost take a book to give them all!<BR><BR>A *LOT* of it depends on how you write your page and what you need it to do.<BR><BR>