Can we call an ASP application with some parameters from another ASP application

Thread: Can we call an ASP application with some parameters from another ASP application

S.S.Gautam Guest

Default Can we call an ASP application with some parameters from another ASP application

Dear Sir,<BR><BR>I want to create an ASP application on which I will take some inputs from the user and then user will click a button and then I want to call another ASP application with passing those user input values as parameters i.e. same as we call function or subroutines with some parameters.<BR>I know we can pass values with session variables or cookies but I want to know can we call an ASP application with parameters and if so then send me some lines of code as how to do this task.<BR><BR>With regards<BR>S.S.Gautam

Default RE: Can we call an ASP application with some parameters from another ASP application

have a read of this little article which explains how to send data from one asp page to another.<BR><BR>http://4guysfromrolla.com/webtech/041399-1.shtml<BR><BR>Hope that helps<BR><BR>Pete