Building a Query String

Thread: Building a Query String

coopetj Guest

Default Building a Query String

In this sub I have formated some variables to be used in a query string. I then have tried to redirect the user to another page (within the same folder) and pass the variables. <BR><BR>Sub Back2Form<BR><BR> Form_Caption = Server.URLEncode(Form_Caption)<BR> Form_Recipient = Server.URLEncode(Form_Recipient)<BR> Form_Content = Server.URLEncode(Form_Content)<BR> Form_Author = Server.URLEncode(Form_Author)<BR> Val_Chk = Server.URLEncode(Val_Chk)<BR> Val_Caption = Server.URLEncode(Val_Caption)<BR> Val_Recipient = Server.URLEncode(Val_Recipient)<BR> Val_Content = Server.URLEncode(Val_Content)<BR> Val_Author = Server.URLEncode(Val_Author)<BR> <BR> Response.Redirect "/newsInput.asp?FrmCap=" & Form_Caption & "&frmRec=" & Form_Recipient & "&frmCont=" & Form_Content<BR><BR>End Sub<BR><BR>I get the following error:<BR><BR>"Response object error &#039;ASP 0156 : 80004005&#039; <BR><BR>Header Error <BR><BR>/Test/newsPost.asp, line 30 <BR><BR>The HTTP headers are already written to the client browser. Any HTTP header modifications must be made before writing page content."<BR><BR>What am I doing wrong?<BR><BR>Thank you,<BR>Coopetj <BR><BR>

Los Angeles, CA

Default Have you heard of FAQs???

Always check the FAQs BEFORE posting<BR><BR>

Default FAQ's top o' the page <eop>