what do these codes mean???

Thread: what do these codes mean???

cin Guest

Default what do these codes mean???

Hi, I&#039;m given a task to make some changes on the existing asp form. However the page looks totally strange to me and I have no clue what it means! Can someone tell me what these codes mean??? I really appreciate your help! Please let me know if you have any reference to it or anybook that you know of..<BR>Thanks!<BR><BR><BR>&#060;%Response.CacheCo ntrol="Public"%&#062; <BR>&#060;% <BR>Response.Buffer=True <BR>Response.Expires=0 <BR><BR>If (VarType(Application("~WC~WebClassManager")) = 0) Then <BR>Application.Lock <BR>If (VarType(Application("~WC~WebClassManager")) = 0) Then <BR>Set Application("~WC~WebClassManager") = Server.CreateObject("WebClassRuntime.WebClassManag er") <BR>End If <BR>Application.UnLock <BR>End If <BR><BR>Application("~WC~WebClassManager").Process NoStateWebClass "PennCompanies.WCPennCompanies", _ <BR>Server, _ <BR>Application, _ <BR>Session, _ <BR>Request, _ <BR>Response <BR>%&#062; <BR>

RDM Guest

Default WebClass

This page instantiates a Web Class COM component. You&#039;ll find most of the logic for the page in the VB code for the component.

j Guest

Default thanks