what do these codes mean???

Thread: what do these codes mean???

Default what do these codes mean???

Hi, I&#039;m given a task to make some changes on the existing asp form. However the page looks totally strange to me and I have no clue what it means! Can someone tell me what these codes mean??? I really appreciate your help!<BR>Thanks a lot!!<BR><BR>&#060;%Response.CacheControl="Public" %&#062;<BR>&#060;%<BR>Response.Buffer=True<BR>Resp onse.Expires=0<BR><BR>If (VarType(Application("~WC~WebClassManager")) = 0) Then<BR> Application.Lock<BR> If (VarType(Application("~WC~WebClassManager")) = 0) Then<BR> Set Application("~WC~WebClassManager") = Server.CreateObject("WebClassRuntime.WebClassManag er")<BR> End If<BR> Application.UnLock<BR>End If<BR><BR>Application("~WC~WebClassManager").Proce ssNoStateWebClass "PennCompanies.WCPennCompanies", _<BR> Server, _<BR> Application, _<BR> Session, _<BR> Request, _<BR> Response<BR>%&#062;<BR>

Default RE: what do these codes mean???

This is loading an COM object into an application variable(usually not wise) and calling one of the object&#039;s methods. You&#039;ll need to understand what the COM object does by obtaining the documentation or source code.