VBScript Error from Nothing!

Thread: VBScript Error from Nothing!

Default VBScript Error from Nothing!

Having serious problems. I started working with jmail a few days ago to send email from my site. Using Jmail because I&#039;m developing on a standalone windows98 PC running PWS. All was running perfect, I had jmail sending emails to a mailserver running locally. Then I added code to connect to my database as always, creating a connection and recordset object. Then I got a runtime vbscript error:<BR> <BR>Microsoft VBScript runtime error &#039;800a01a8&#039; <BR>Object required: &#039;&#039; <BR><BR>I looked this up on Msdn and it goes on about Microsoft Outlook Web Access, regisrty changes or damaged files dealing with a dll called &#039;Cdohtml.dll&#039; This dll doesn&#039;t even exist on the machine. the Jmail dll does though and I tried reinstalling Jmail to no avail. I&#039;m in big trouble hear cause I need this working for Wednesday........any help would be appreciated!<BR><BR>Jimbob<BR>

Default show your code

then maybe we can help (just the relevant bits please)<BR><BR>j

Default RE: VBScript Error from Nothing!

Yes please show us your code but before you post your code sample please check for a typo.<BR><BR>An error like this -&#062; Resposne.Write "SomeText"<BR><BR>Will generate the same &#039;Object Required&#039; error, although this does quote the error itself, it still demonstrates that a typo can be the cause of the problem.