transformNode does nothing??? help

Thread: transformNode does nothing??? help

Default transformNode does nothing??? help

I&#039;m trying to load a xml file, xsl file and transform..using XMLDOM..Does nothing...Help me....<BR><BR>Here&#039;s the code..Note both the files exist..I can test it (on IE 5.5) without using server side dom and it works..<BR><BR>set xTitles = server.CreateObject("Microsoft.XMLDom")<BR><BR>set xStyle = server.CreateObject("Microsoft.xmlDom")<BR><BR>&#0 39;if Not xTitles is Null and Not xStyle is Null then<BR>xTitles.async = false<BR>xTitles.load("1.xml")<BR><BR>xStyle.async = False<BR>xStyle.load("Poems.xsl")<BR><BR>if xTitles.parseError &#060;&#062; 0 and xStyle.parseError &#060;&#062; 0 then<BR> strResult = xTitles.transformNode(xStyle)<BR> <BR> if err.number &#060;&#062; 0 then<BR> Response.Write("Error while performing transformation")<BR> else<BR> Response.Write("Server Side Processing: " & strResult)<BR> <BR> end if<BR>else<BR> Response.Write ("Error")<BR>end if

zhivago Guest

Default RE: transformNode does nothing??? help

check the version of the parser on the server

Default RE: transformNode does nothing??? help

Try:<BR>xTitles.async = false<BR>bLoadSource = xTitles.load("1.xml")<BR><BR>xStyle.async = False<BR>bLoadStyle = xStyle.load("Poems.xsl")<BR><BR>if bLoadSource and bLoadStyle then<BR> strResult = xTitles.transformNode(xStyle)<BR>end if