I am trying to add a new record to a database (Access) using Javascript. I have more than 25 fields to add. Of course, having that many fields in an Execute statement doesn't work. It works fine if I cut down the number of fields, but I need all 26 fields. I tried to change the Javascript to VBScript so that I could just do an "AddNew" thing and not be limited to the number of fields. When I tried that, I get an error saying that one of my objects is missing (Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a01a8' Object required: 'Shipping'). The object that it is referring to is actually there, but the object is defined in a javascript server-side command. It's kind of weird because eventhough I get an error, the function that refers to the object returns the correct answer (which it could not do if the object were actually not found). So, I need to know either how to add a record using JavaScript without having a limit on how many fields I can use or I need to know how to eliminate the VBScript runtime error. This is the only thing keeping me from making my site go live. Please Help! Thanks!!!!!