Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet

Thread: Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet

Default Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet

I have been through several XML tutorials online, and I have copied and pasted the texts they have into pages on my computer, but I keep getting the followin error msg. I have IE5, shouldn&#039;t it include the XLST interpreter? I have also used tried code interpreting it with Javascript, but to no avail.<BR><BR>The XML page cannot be displayed <BR>Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later. <BR>-----<BR>Invalid at the top level of the document. Line 2, Position 54 <BR><BR> &#060;?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="table.xsl"?&#062;<BR><BR> <BR>

Default RE: Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet

Are you sure you have correct xsl-fail?<BR>(try to open it in broser to check if it is correct)<BR><BR>one more, IIS5 has nothing to do whith this code...<BR>If you want to generate html from xml and xsl on server side then use the following asp-code:<BR><BR>&#060;% @language=VBScript%&#062;<BR>&#060;%<BR> set xmlDocument = Server.CreateObject("Microsoft.XMLDOM")<BR> set xslDocument = Server.CreateObject("Microsoft.XMLDOM")<BR> <BR> xmlDocument.load(Server.Mappath("your_xml_fail.xml "))<BR> xslDocument.load(Server.Mappath("your_xsl_fail.xsl "))<BR> Response.Write(xmlDocument.transformNode(xslDocume nt))<BR>%&#062;<BR><BR>the method transformNode parsers the xml applying the rules described in xsl-fail...<BR><BR>good luck