Is there ANYBODY who knows ?

Thread: Is there ANYBODY who knows ?

ccg Guest

Default Is there ANYBODY who knows ?

I&#039;m trying to pass two parameters to an executable but it doesn&#039;t work. However, if I write : C:TMPac_inter.exe nuno 3456 <BR>in the command line of Windows, it works correctly... <BR><BR>The code I&#039;m using is: <BR><BR> Set Executor = Server.CreateObject("ASPExec.Execute") <BR> Executor.Application = "C:TMPac_inter.exe nuno 3456" <BR> Executor.Parameters = "" <BR> strResult = Executor.ExecuteWinApp <BR>%&#062; <BR><BR>I also tried to write Executor.Parameters = "nuno 3265" but it also failed... <BR><BR>Can somebody help me? <BR>

Default RE: Is there ANYBODY who knows ?

have you checked the docs that came with the component?<BR><BR>it&#039;s possible parameters could be expecting an array, ot multiple arguments - the docs are the FIRST port of call, really.<BR><BR>I just checked my copy.<BR><BR>is it a winApp or a DOS app? do you have interaction with desktop allowed in IIS settings? try executing it from a WSH script (if it works, it&#039;ll be an IIS setting)<BR><BR>j

ccg Guest

Default RE: Is there ANYBODY who knows ?

It´s a winApp... a foxpro executable! And if I execute it from de Start Menu - Run, it works correctly... <BR>In the otherside, if I call <BR><BR>Executor.Application = "notepad.exe"<BR>Executor.Parameters = "hello.txt"<BR><BR>it executes notepad and it get the parameters correctly. <BR><BR>Could you be more specific about the way to specify the arguments?<BR><BR>I&#039;m really "despearate for a solution"...