ad rotator problem

Thread: ad rotator problem

Default ad rotator problem

Hi<BR><BR>I got problem with my AdRotator component.<BR>I setted the property myAdRotator.TargetFrame = "_blank" and the url which is supposed to be load, is load in the same frame (my "banner" frame) .... <BR><BR>Here&#039;s my code :<BR><BR>========================================= =========<BR>Banner.asp ( which is the "Banner" frame file ):<BR>============================================ ======<BR>&#060;%<BR>dim smsBannerRotator<BR>dim strAdString<BR><BR>set smsBannerRotator= Server.CreateObject("MSWC.AdRotator")<BR><BR>smsBa nnerRotator.Border = 0<BR>smsBannerRotator.TargetFrame = "_BLANK"<BR>strAdString= smsBannerRotator.GetAdvertisement("")<BR >%&#062;<BR>&#060;img align=left src="./images/smsgris.jpg"&#062;<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbs p;&nbsp;<BR>&#060;%=strAdString%&#062;<BR><BR>==== ================================================== ======<BR> file ( which is contaning my rotator informations<BR>================================== ==========================<BR>REDIRECT adRecords.asp<BR>WIDTH 468<BR>HEIGHT 60<BR>BORDER 0<BR>*<BR>/images/banner/Chatroom.gif<BR><BR>Come in to chat<BR>50<BR>/images/banner/SMS_Banner_Mirror.gif<BR><BR>Increase your % sold!<BR>50<BR><BR><BR>=========================== =================================<BR>adRecords.asp file ( which is the redirect file / records )<BR>============================================= ===============<BR>&#060;%<BR>dim strAdUrl<BR>dim strAdImg<BR>strAdUrl = Request.QueryString("url")<BR>strAdImg = Request.QueryString("img")<BR>strAdAddr = Request.QueryString("REMOTE_ADDR")<BR><BR>IF strAdUrl &#060;&#062; "" THEN<BR> Response.Redirect strAdUrl<BR>ELSE<BR> Response.Redirect ""<BR>END IF<BR>%&#062;<BR>... <BR>other code (save records (user, addr, etc.) will be insert here<BR>...<BR><BR><BR>So, with these files, It&#039;s running well, but the LINK which is associated with the banner is always load in the same Frame <BR>(my very small banner frame ( height of 65 )...<BR><BR><BR><BR>My objective : click on banner and load the appropriate link in a _blank page ( new window instance )<BR><BR><BR>Thank a lot for your help<BR><BR><BR>Richard<BR>

Default RE: ad rotator problem

Perhaps a bit late but here is the solution:<BR><BR>smsBannerRotator.TargetFrame = "target=_blank"<BR><BR>Good luck