I was wondering if anyone knows how to connect to a dBASE IV file directly? I have done major research and have come to the following road block: I discovered that you can get Access to open the *.dbf file by installing the proper ISAM driver. When Access looks at the *.dbf file and makes its call to the Jet Engine it initializes the proper ISAM driver and the file opens Fine. However when I try to connect to the same *.dbf file using ADO with "Microsoft Jet 4.0 OLEDB Provider" as the Provider name I still get the "Unrecognized Database Format" error. Is there some way to pass the ISAM driver as a parameter to the Jet provider? Is there a separate provider specifically for dBASEIV? The code I have been using is as follows: <BR><BR>SET DB = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection") <BR>DB.ConnectionString = "Provider=Microsoft Jet 4.0 OLE DB Provider; Data Source=c:db.dbf" <BR>DB.Open <BR><BR>The error I get is: <BR><BR>Microsoft JET Database Engine error &#039;80004005&#039; <BR><BR>Unrecognized database format <BR><BR>Again I know that this is because the Jet engine does not Natively Open *.dbf files, but how do I tell it to use an underlying ISAM driver? Or get a Provider for dBASEIV directly? <BR>Thanks.