Thread: Calculator?

Bob Markenson Guest

Default Calculator?

While sifting through this message board I found a link to a calculator which is perfect for my application.. it&#039;s at:<BR><BR><BR><BR>This is a "College Funding" calculator - I know these are pretty popular, does anyone know of a place where I can find this calculator in open source? I am having a good amount of trouble writing this one - it&#039;s actually quite confusing.<BR><BR>Thanks in advance for any help in this matter!

Default If you found that...

...then find a message from "Matt" about a very similar calculator (for insurance planning...but a *very* similar concept!), then look at my answer to him, where I *gave* equivalent VBS source code. Yes, it produces *exactly* the same results as the northwesternmutual page. It should be pretty easy to adapt it to a collegefunding app. All the math is the same, it&#039;s just the loops that change.<BR><BR>If you can&#039;t figure it out, email me at Provide that URL in the email.<BR><BR><BR><BR>

Default RE: If you found that...

Bill,<BR><BR>Thanks, I completely missed the reply - That code looks like it will help me a whole lot. <BR><BR><BR>Thanks so much !<BR><BR>