I have been looking for a solution for this error for a long time. <BR>After reading many articles and implementing solutions suggested by others, the problem was still there.<BR><BR>Atlast I found that the problem was with the PROVIDER.<BR><BR>I was using a DSN-less connection to connect an Oracle Database with "Provider=OraOLEDB.Oracle;" as suggested by Oracle. It was working fine, but all of a sudden I would get an &#039;ASP 0115&#039; error. It occurred randomly. Ultimately I have changed the privider to "Provider=msdaora;".<BR><BR>Now, my ASP is running for a month and I have not had any &#039;ASP 0115&#039; error. I don&#039;t know for sure whether Oracle&#039;s provider is not working properly or ADO is not working with Oracle&#039;s Provider. Anyway, my problem is solved. So, anyone who is experiencing this problem (usually creating recordset is failed), may implement this solution. In other words, test your connection string. Hope my experinece helps other developers.<BR><BR><BR><BR><BR>