What am I doing wrong?

Thread: What am I doing wrong?

Lori C Guest

Default What am I doing wrong?

I am getting an error on this statement:<BR><BR>Set RecSet = OBJdbConnection.Execute("SELECT QB_Database_Web.Owner, QB_Database_Web.Ship_ST, "_<BR> & "QB_Database_Web.SalesOrder, QB_Database_Web.Ship_CustomerName, QB_Database_Web.Ship_Address2, "_<BR> & "QB_Database_Web.Ship_Address3, QB_Database_Web.Ship_City_State_Zip, QB_Database_Web.EndUser_Name, "_<BR> & "QB_Database_Web.OrderAmt FROM QB_Database_Web WHERE QB_Database_Web.Ship_ST=" & State )<BR><BR>The error I am getting:<BR><BR>State: MO (this is just a response.write to see what the value of this variable is)<BR><BR>Microsoft JET Database Engine error &#039;80040e10&#039; <BR><BR>No value given for one or more required parameters. <BR><BR>/quality/afo/quotabusters/LeadAssignmentQuery2.asp, line 40 <BR><BR>I don&#039;t get what parameter it is looking for.

Nils Bilhorn Guest

Default RE: What am I doing wrong?

Check the value of the variable state. It is probably undefined. <BR><BR>If not, what is the type of the ship_st column? If character it should be like this instead<BR><BR> ... where QB_Database_Web.Ship_ST=&#039;" & State & "&#039;")<BR><BR>

Lori C Guest

Default RE: What am I doing wrong?

Nils,<BR><BR>Thank you it was a text string and I wasn&#039;t formating it for that. I can&#039;t believe I didn&#039;t realize that, I have been trying to figure out what was wrong for hours. <BR><BR>Enjoy your weekend!<BR><BR>Lori