$5.00 for $10,000! Try it!

Thread: $5.00 for $10,000! Try it!

W. Pratney Guest

Default $5.00 for $10,000! Try it!

: THIS REALLY CAN MAKE YOU EASY MONEY!! IT WORKS!!! <BR><BR>A little while back, I came across an article similar to this that said you <BR>could make thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment <BR>of $5.00! So I thought, "Yeah, right, this must be a scam", but like most of <BR>us, I was curious, so I kept reading. <BR><BR>Anyway, it said that you send $5.00 to the first name on the list below, and <BR>talking to a few people first, I thought about trying it. I figured what <BR>have I got to lose except 1 stamp and $5.00, right? Like most of us I was a <BR>little skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of it all. So <BR>I checked it out with the Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed <BR>that it is indeed legal! Then I invested the measly $5.00.............plus <BR>postage. Well GUESS WHAT!!... within 7 days, I started getting money in the <BR>mail! I was shocked! I figured it would end soon, and didn&#039;t give it another <BR>thought. But the money just kept coming in. <BR><BR>In my first week, I made about $25.00. By the end of the second week I had <BR>made a total of over $1,000.00!!!!!! In the third week I had over $10,000.00 <BR>and it&#039;s still growing. This is now my fourth week and I <BR>have made a total of just over $42,000.00 and it&#039;s still coming in <BR>rapidly....... It&#039;s certainly worth $5.00, and 1 stamp, I have spent more <BR>than that on the lottery!! Let me tell you how this works and most <BR>importantly, why it works....also, make sure you print a copy of this <BR>article NOW, so you can get the information off of it as you need <BR>it. <BR><BR><BR>Here are instructions on how to make $10,000 cash in the next 2 - 3 weeks: <BR><BR>There are 3 addresses listed below. Send the person at the top of the list a <BR>$5 bill wrapped in 2 pieces of paper (to securely hide it), along with a <BR>note that says: "Please add me to your mailing <BR>list". Then delete that name, move the other 2 up and put your name at the <BR>bottom. Now start sending this ENTIRE e-mail back out to people. You can <BR>get email lists from the Internet or just go into Newsgroups in the Internet <BR>to get this letter out to people. <BR><BR><BR>When 20 people receive it, those 20 people will move your name up to the <BR>middle position and they will each send out 20. That <BR>totals 400 people that will receive this letter with your name in the <BR>middle. Then, those 400 people will move your name up to the top and they <BR>will each send out 20 E-mails. That totals 8,000 people that will receive <BR>this E-mail with your name at the top and they will each send you a $5 bill. <BR>8,000 people each sending you a $5 bill = $40,000 cash. <BR>That&#039;s if everyone responds to this E-mail, but not everyone will, so you <BR>can expect more realistically to receive about $10,000 cash $5 bills in your <BR>mailbox. <BR><BR>This will work for anyone, anywhere in the world in any country, but send <BR>only a CASH $5 bill. The more E-mails you send out, the more cash you will <BR>receive. If each person sends out 100 E-mails, there will be 1,000,000 <BR>people that receive this letter when your name reaches the top. If only 1% <BR>of those people respond, you will still get $50,000 cash. <BR><BR>Here is the list: <BR>---------------------------------------------------------- <BR>1. E.J. Brandon <BR>3210 Weston Rd. <BR>PO Box 95012 <BR>Toronto, Ontario <BR>Canada M9M 2T7 <BR><BR>2. Karen Muldoon <BR>2901 Bayview Ave <BR>PO Box 91022 <BR>North York, Ontario <BR>Canada M2K 2Y6 <BR><BR>3. William Pratney <BR>25 Whites Rd. <BR>PO Box 19876 <BR>London, Ontario <BR>Canada L6H 2I6 <BR><BR>---------------------------------------------------------- <BR><BR>THERE&#039;S NOTHING MORE TO DO. When your name reaches the top in a few days, <BR>you will <BR>start receiving $5 bills from other people just like yourself, who are <BR>willing to invest a $5 bill to receive $10,000 cash. <BR><BR>Nothing ventured, nothing gained <BR>Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will work. <BR>

<eop> Guest

Default CROSSPOST