Won't Refresh Why???

Thread: Won't Refresh Why???

Smayle Guest

Default Won't Refresh Why???

I am creating some test .ASP using PWS, I create the asp and save it in my root directory. I can run the asp page from my browser and it executes nicely. I go back into notepad open up the same .asp file, make some little changes to my VBScript (i.e. I run a sql statement and do a response.write of the output and now I want to change what table I&#039;m outputting or insert a BR in between output lines). I save the .asp in the same directory with the same name and then go back to IE and press refresh to see my changes and it won&#039;t refresh. I even closed IE and opened it back up (entered in the .asp name) and it reflects the incorrect information (the .asp it had before I made the changes). What irks me even more is that I didn&#039;t have this problem earlier this morning - I made changes, hit refresh in IE and everything was fine. Is there some setting that might have gotten changed?? The only other thing I have been doing this morning is playing around in InterDev - could that have changed some setting?? <BR><BR>I also copied the .asp up to the server (IIS) - ran it (worked nicely) opened up the .asp in Notepad on the server, made changes, saved, and refreshed IE and didn&#039;t have any problems.<BR><BR>I am really beginning to hate using PWS for testing! Any help or suggestions for this problem is appreciated!

RDM Guest

Default RE: Won't Refresh Why???

Sometimes PWS gets hung up. Stop and restart PWS. You might also want to set your page not to cache while testing...

Smayle Guest

Default Thanks!!!

PWS must have been hung up - I came in this morning and tested the same .asp, made some changes, refreshed IE and everything worked! Thank you very much for answering!!!<BR><BR>Sue