I want to read a text file using FileSystemObject and display the content. I am using the following code: <BR> Set fso = Server.CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject") <BR> log_file_name = Server.MapPath("/smalltalk/logs/logs.txt") <BR> If fso.FileExists(log_file_name) then <BR> Set ts = fso.OpenTextFile (log_file_name, ForReading, False, TristateUseDefault) <BR> On Error Resume Next <BR> Response.Write ts.ReadAll <BR> End If <BR> <BR>It used to work fine, but then I had to format and reinstall my operating system (Windows 2000 Adv.Server) and it stopped working. Nothing get displayed in the browser and the script times-out. I have pin-pointed to the problem to the line: <BR>Set ts = fso.OpenTextFile (log_file_name, ForReading, False, TristateUseDefault) <BR>If I comment this line the page gets displayed in the browser without the content of the file (obviously). <BR>It make sure it&#039;s not a permission issue I have given the System and Internet Guest Account full control. <BR><BR>I am stumped, thanks in advance. <BR><BR>