Thread: Querystrings

Default Querystrings

When i pass a querystring to my login page it seems to disappear, I know the request.querystring was sent from the form:<BR>&#060;FORM ACTION="enterprof.asp?member=&#060;%=server.urlenc ode("~ella~")%&#062;&em=youvegot&game=vip"&#062;&# 060;INPUT type=submit value=submit&#062;<BR><BR>in the enterprof.asp page i attemtp to write the querystring, but comes back blank. the only code processed before<BR>response.write request.querystring is:<BR><BR>&#060;%@ Language="VBScript" %&#062;<BR>&#060;% Response.Buffer = True %&#062;<BR>&#060;!--#INCLUDE VIRTUAL="/clanco/connect.inc"--&#062;<BR>&#060;%<BR>&#039;Make sure You Open connection First!<BR>Dim StrMass<BR>Dim User<BR>Dim Pass<BR>Dim brows<BR>Dim browsVer<BR>Dim leadstat<BR>Dim subj<BR>Dim somecomment<BR><BR>in connect.inc has:<BR>(session("admin") is not empty)<BR>&#060;%<BR> if instr(request.servervariables("script_name"), "table") = 0 then<BR> If session("admin") = "" then<BR> response.redirect("pagedown.asp")<BR> response.end<BR> end if<BR> end if<BR> Dim strconn<BR> Dim conn<BR> Dim strsql<BR> Dim rs<BR> strconn = "Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0; Data Source="& Server.MapPath("/clanco/database/chosen.mdb") & ";"<BR> set conn = server.createobject("adodb.connection")<BR> conn.open strconn<BR> set rs = server.createobject("adodb.recordset")<BR>%&#062;< BR><BR>any idea&#039;s why it wouldn&#039;t be getting the querystring?

Default RE: Querystrings

Where in the code are u grabing the query string?? where is the request?? and what method are u using in the form?? it defaults to post!