PrintPage.asp Error

Thread: PrintPage.asp Error

KimberlyJ Guest

Default PrintPage.asp Error

Hi Everyone,<BR> Thank you to Doug for his post yesterday that led me to this script. I read all of it (articles and all) and I am trying to make use of it. I didn&#039;t want to use all the functionality, I just wanted to see if it would work, so I used the following code:<BR>&#060;%<BR>Const ForReading = 1<BR><BR>Dim strReferrer, objFSO, objOpenFile, strLine<BR>strReferrer = Request.QueryString("REF")<BR><BR>Set objFSO = Server.CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")< BR>Set objOpenFile = objFSO.OpenTextFile(Server.MapPath(strReferrer), ForReading)<BR>objOpenFile.Close<BR>Set objOpenFile = Nothing<BR>Set objFSO = Nothing<BR>%&#062;<BR><BR>When I go to the page and click on the link to the "printer friendly format" I get this error:<BR>Server.MapPath() error &#039;ASP 0171 : 80004005&#039; <BR><BR>Missing Path <BR><BR>/welladmin/PrintPage.asp, line 29 <BR><BR>The Path parameter must be specified for the MapPath method. <BR><BR>Any ideas on how I can get this to work properly? I am not sure it will work with my page, All of the information is written in a table from a SQL Table. Does anyone know if this will work for dynamically created pages? If not, does anyone know how I can do this?<BR>Thanks!<BR>KimberlyJ<BR>

<eop> Guest

Default Response.Write out Server.MapPath... What do you

KimberlyJ Guest

Default RE: Response.Write out Server.MapPath... What do

Was your whole post a period or did you get cut off? I didn&#039;t understand &#060;eof&#062;. Please be a little more clear, I am new at this. :)<BR>Thanks!<BR>KimberlyJ