mts headache

Thread: mts headache

Default mts headache

hi<BR>i&#039;ve created a component in vb - i am used to registering with regsvr32.exe but for i need to register it with mts - this appears to be simple however - i create a new package and then add a component but get this error when i try to the dll is called<BR><BR>An error occurred in the OnStartPage method of an external object. <BR><BR><BR>this is the code i have in the on startPage within the dll<BR>the machine i am trying to install this dll on has not had this dll registered on it with regsvr32.exe <BR><BR>Public Sub OnStartPage(PassedScriptingContext As ScriptingContext)<BR> Set MyScriptingContext = PassedScriptingContext<BR> Set MyApplication = MyScriptingContext.Application<BR> Set Request = MyScriptingContext.Request<BR> Set Response = MyScriptingContext.Response<BR> Set Server = MyScriptingContext.Server<BR> Set MySession = MyScriptingContext.Session<BR>End Sub<BR><BR><BR>any ideas - do i have to install something else apart from just the dll?<BR>why isnt anything ever simple ! <BR>hope someone can help <BR>thanks ;)<BR>

Default RE: mts headache

Check if you have included Microsoft ASP Objecj Library in your component From References .