Mark as clicked

Thread: Mark as clicked

Sinam Guest

Default Mark as clicked

Hi,<BR>I have got 10 images,which when clicked will add a value to the array.I want to display a tick mark image (or some marking) to show that I have clicked the image after the click.<BR><BR>Do someone can help me...<BR>Thanks in advance.<BR>Rgds,<BR>Sinam

Default RE: Mark as clicked

Hmmm.. this can be more complex than it seems.<BR><BR>First-off, is this array initialized with all these graphics already? Such as array[0] is related to img1, array[1] = img2..etc? <BR><BR>Secondly, if you want to avoid page refreshes (you might still have them if you wish to avoid making it too complex, or "beyond" your level), I would suggest using javaScript. Try using the onClick() event to generate array values into your array, and the "rollover behaviour" of Javascript to add a "tick" next to the image (but this isn&#039;t exactly the same since only certain images will have a tick). All this is possible with some research. <BR><BR>I&#039;m not going to code this all out, I can only help you with starting it. <BR><BR>But try to look into this, and see how far you can go. Another method would be ASP, with it&#039;s arrays, but this will have page refreshes involved for sure since you can&#039;t include ticks without re-writing the html. Finally, there are probably other methods of codding this, it is just a thing I thought of at 4:15AM my time... <BR><BR>Good luck,<BR><BR>Vadim C.