Ok. I am fairly new to dealing with arrays and I&#039;m having a little trouble. The code below is meant to put some fileSystem information into a mulit-dimensional array that will eventually be put in a DB (it&#039;s set to print for debugging). As it is, it only puts the first two file entries into the array and then stops. What can I do to make it go through ALL the files that it is supposed to (there are *LOTS* more)? I know the code is messy and inefficient, but this is just an experiment of sorts so I&#039;m not worrying about that. Thanks.<BR><BR>Dim objFso, objFold, objFiles, strPath, strExt, strModPath, thePath, myArray()<BR>Set objFso = Server.CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")< BR>Set objFold = objFso.GetFolder("c:downloads")<BR>i = 0<BR><BR>For Each objFiles in objFold.Files<BR> strPath = objFiles.Path<BR> strExt = Ucase(Right(strPath, Len(strPath) - InStrRev(strPath, ".")))<BR> If strExt = "ZIP" Then<BR> i = i + 1<BR> ReDim Preserve myArray(1,i)<BR> strModPath = Right(strPath, Len(strPath) - InStrRev(strPath, "\"))<BR> myArray(0,i - 1) = strModPath<BR> myArray(1,i - 1) = strPath<BR> &#039;Response.Write strPath & "<BR>"<BR> End If<BR>Next<BR>Set objFso = nothing<BR>Set objFold = nothing<BR><BR>For i = 0 to UBound(myArray, 1)<BR> Response.Write myArray(0,i) & "<BR>"<BR> Response.Write myArray(1,i) & "<BR><BR>"<BR>Next