Hi all,<BR><BR>I&#039;ve had this trouble when I do an insertion in a MSSQL DB:<BR><BR>Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Driver&#039;s SQLAllocHandle on SQL_HANDLE_DBC failed<BR><BR>The code works fine if I don&#039;t do much inserts on the DB (no more that 2000) but after that the process just stops and shows this error. Heres the code snipplet where I do the insertion:<BR><BR>Sub writeEmailToDB (myEmail)<BR> Set objDBConn = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")<BR> objDBConn.ConnectionTimeout = 500<BR> objDBConn.CommandTimeout = 500<BR> objDBConn.Open "uid=whatever;pwd=whatever;dsn=whatever"<BR> mySQL = "SELECT * FROM tUndeliveredEmail WHERE email =&#039;" & myEmail & "&#039;"<BR> objRST.Open mySql, objDBConn, 3, 3<BR> If objRST.eof Then<BR> SQL = "INSERT into tUndeliveredEmail (campaign, email) values(&#039;" & session("campaign") & "&#039; , &#039;" & trim(session("email")) & "&#039;)"<BR> objDBConn.Execute(SQL)<BR> End If<BR> objRST.Close<BR>End Sub<BR><BR>I&#039;m trying to insert about 10000 records to de DB, but what I&#039;m having to do at the momment is divide the chunk of info it&#039;s reading (it&#039;s getting it from a file) into smaller pieces. Would any one know why? Thanks!<BR><BR>Carlos