show no. of active user

Thread: show no. of active user

Natlie Guest

Default show no. of active user

hello..i&#039;m new in asp.i would like to display number of active user currently online on my asp file.i got the code but it did not work.can somebody help me.The code like this...<BR><BR>global.asa file consists of the following code..<BR><BR>&#060;script language=VBScript runat=Server&#062;<BR>Sub Application_OnStart<BR>Application("active") = 0<BR>End Sub<BR>Sub Application_OnEnd <BR>&#039;---nothing here<BR>End Sub<BR>Sub Session_OnStart <BR>Session.Timeout = 20 <BR>&#039;---lock Application variable before updating <BR>Application.Lock <BR>Application("active") = Application("active") + 1 <BR>Application.Unlock<BR>End Sub<BR>Sub Session_OnEnd<BR>Application.Lock<BR>Application(" active") = Application("active") - 1 <BR>Application.Unlock<BR>End Sub<BR>&#060;/script&#062;<BR>-------------------------------------------------<BR><BR>and the following code <BR><BR>&#060;%=application("active")%&#062;<BR><B R>i put on my asp page (for e.g:ok.asp)<BR><BR>when i view the ok.asp, number of active user not displayed.maybe some errors occured in my coding.can somebody help me to correct it..please.....tq<BR><BR>

Default Your code is working fine

Hey<BR><BR>Your code is working fine. Be sure that the global.asa file should be in the root directory